Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Mobile PPT slide changer

I was amazed when I saw , for the first time in my life , our marketing professor operating the slides in his laptop with a device in his hand while handling sessions. First time, thought it was the remote controller. But I was awestruck when came to know that it was the mobile phone through which he is operating the slides. I could not resist the temptation of asking about that technic. The answer was simple: its none other than an app!!!

PowerPoint Keynote Remote

This amazing app is available in google play store, ovistore etc. this bluetooth and wifi presenter is one among the most downloaded apps now a days. The powerpoint presentations can be improved  with this easy to use app feature. Automatic detection of the computer without the need to enter IP addresses with "network scan".

1. Download the app "powerpoint keynote remote " from google store. Check the compatibility of ur device.

2. After installation in the mobile device, download and install the same app in the pc which is to be "paired" with the mobile device. PC server installation can be obtained from : www.pptremotecontrol.com/install/html.

3. now launch the application in both the gadgets. 

N:B: The full version with max 15 slides limitation is intended for non business users. Pro Version is available for business users for a cost of Rs. 399 INR

SHOW OFF!!!


TAG: 
  • Mobile PPT slide controller
  • Remote ppt manager
  • Remote PPT controller
  • Power point Remote