Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Google Search magic - I'm Feeling Lucky

Friend, are you bored  with same Google search page and style...?
Don't worry TZ  is here to change your boring. We are telling about some funny search tricks of Google. Most of the tricks are developed by Google Inc. and some of them are by some tech users.


Google Magic Search - I'm feeling lucky


  1. Rotate your Google into 360º
               You can rotate Google search box 360º , Type "Do a barrel roll" into google search bar               and click I'm feeling Lucky




   2. Under water Google
       Type "Underwater Google" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky





  3. Play your Google guitar Now
     Type "Google guitar" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky



     4.  Google DOS version 
      
          Type "Google terminal" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky

   5. Google sphere
      Type "Google sphere" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky

      6. Google Mirror
      
        Type "elgoog" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky 

  7. Water mouse  
   


       Type "Water mouse " into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky 

   8. tilt your Google
         Type "tilt" or "askew" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky 

  


    9. Google gravity
     Type "Google gravity" into google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky 

     


  10. Google Game center 
       Type "Atari breakout " into Google search bar  and click I'm feeling Lucky 



Wish you Magic G-experience 
Team TZ


Tag: I'm feeling Lucky, Google Magic Search